- “NEXT: Accelerating the pace of scientific discovery”. version 2, given at ORC’s 2nd annual retreat, version 1 given at CPCP’s second annual retreat.
- “Raspberry Pi Implementation of an Adaptive Single Pixel Camera”, given at SciPy 2016 and PyCon 2016.
- “Single Pixel Thermal Imaging via Adaptive Sampling”, presented at UCLA’s IPAM 2015 “Computational Photography and Intelligent Cameras” conference
- “Gesture: A system to interpret American Sign Language” presented at the University of Minnesota’s ECE senior design show in May 2015.
- “Compressive Sensing on the iPhone: Reconstructing Images from a Few Pixels” presented at the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program presentation in April of 2013 and selected for public display.
- An introduction to the Open Science Framework given at to the Belleville Citizen Science organization
- “Computer color is only kind of broken”, (video) presented at PyOhio 2015 as a lightning talk
- “Preserving communication bandwidth with a gradient coding scheme” for High Perforance Computing for Engineering Applications taught by Dan Negrut
- “Parallel stochastic gradient descent” for Information Theory taught by Varun Jog
- “A Novel Approach to Analyzing Political Sentiment on Social Media” for Large-scale Machine Learning taught by Dimitris Papailiopoulos